Thursday, January 04, 2007

Laughed So Much

3rd Jan 2007 (Wed)

Watched Night At Museum today. It was really really good! Goodness, I have to say it again. It was really really good! It made me laugh the whole way through. And there was a few heart-shopping moments as well. No wonder Christine Wong said she kept screaming while watching the movie. =p The storyline is super original. Salute the writer!!! Ehem, Chean Yeaw has already showed signs of being such excellent writer via “The Family” =p At the end of the movie, everyone clapped. To my surprise, the cinema is quite full even thought today was not a public holiday and the movie has already been showed for about a week now. Certainly my recommendation for those who are down and in need of something to cheer themselves up =)

Next, I went to IDP and met a few AUSMATians- Suraya, Lau, and Joanne Tan. Joanne’s dad could still remember me =D Haha, we first met during the AUSMAT Idol as he was there to support Joanne. What a loving father! Apart from that, Stephen Heng told me that they haven’t received any emails from ANU and it was normal for them to be late as they were short of staffs. Hm, the best university in Australia is short of staffs… alright.. This means more and more anxious waiting.

Also, according to Stephen, upon receiving the acceptance letter from ANU, I have to

  • print it and bring it to Bank Negara Malaysia (BNM) to obtain my final Financial Affidavit (FA)

  • bring that FA to IDP for VISA application.


“How long is the time period we’re given to do all this?”

“A.S.A.P.”


Ou, ou. My back to back trip is something I am worried about now. I’ll be heading back to Taiping tomorrow to get ready for the Kedah (5-8th Jan) and Ipoh Trip (8-15th Jan). It wouldn’t be appropriate to leave my nicely planned trips halfway to settle this matter. Of course, doing so is more important but I’ll certainly try my best not to ruin my vacation as hosts (Nooi Hoay, Jia Huei, Christine Tan, and Jing Guo) have poured so much effort to arrange the schedule.

I pray for a win-win situation. Thank you for reading!

4 Comments:

Blogger kedekut said...

Wow... one week in Ipoh?
Ciak beh liao xp

Thursday, January 4, 2007 at 6:01:00 AM GMT+8  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

trips.. too many trips! enjoy your escapades~! Oh yeah, i remember when I used to have to do all these Visa stuff.. there was that riot! hehe

Thursday, January 4, 2007 at 12:31:00 PM GMT+8  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wah..so rushing...

Thursday, January 4, 2007 at 4:29:00 PM GMT+8  
Blogger syyeam said...

To Eugene,
Haha..I went there before actually. Haha..but this trip is longer than my previous one. Haha..gonna try more food =D

To Khirulez,
wah..using bombastic words again. what is 'escapades' wor..

oh that riot..haha..reminds me of your funny entry.

'I wonder why they spent their time doing all this meaningless stuffs when the officers are probably sitting comfortably in their office, drinking coffee' something like that.

To Jessica,
Yeah, it's super rushing. How I wish I can fly =D can reach IDP from Ipoh/Alor Star immediately. Haha..

Thursday, January 4, 2007 at 10:30:00 PM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home