Monday, December 18, 2006

It Has Been a Week

18th Dec 2006 (Mon)

Today marked a one week anniversary since the day I faced the rejection. Coincidently, I passed the same traffic light again today, the traffic light at which I took my cell phone and confessed. (I only passed it once in the blue moon as it is rather far from my home)

I woke up today feeling moody and not wanting to talk much. Until today, I still feel more connected to sad songs. Happy songs don’t appeal to me that much currently. I am no longer crying. I am no longer mourning. But to say that I’m 100% ok and no longer thinking of her, that will be an obvious lie. Whether I want it or not, many things around me still direct me back to her. Cats, songs, pictures, some artists…

One week is certainly too short for me to let everything go. I shared my experience with Kelvin yesterday and I again realised how mild my situation is compared to other serious cases. My scar is considered small. Hence, Yeam Shin Yau shouldn’t take that long. Da yi ting hui yong kan de =)

I shall stop feeling sorry for myself and do something else to occupy my time. Thank you for reading =)

12 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Shin Yau, time will heal everything. Hope that you will bounce back to your usual cheerful self soon!! =)

Monday, December 18, 2006 at 7:42:00 PM GMT+8  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, glad to hear that!!! Yeam Shin Yau's finally back to himself!!!

Monday, December 18, 2006 at 8:25:00 PM GMT+8  
Blogger syyeam said...

To Poh Lynn,
Thanks, Poh Lynn. And yes, I can't agree more. Time heals everything =)

To Jing Guo,
Thanks, Jing Guo. Can't wait for the Ipoh trip. c u there =p

Tuesday, December 19, 2006 at 1:20:00 AM GMT+8  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Waa!! I've been a terrible friend!! I havent read your blog for such a long time!!! I didnt know such thing happend to u man. BTW, should I say welcome to the club as I was once rejected by a girl after SPM,well its not that I really want to confess just that I want to let her know.=P
-Danial-

Wednesday, December 20, 2006 at 9:55:00 PM GMT+8  
Blogger Shin Sar said...

Song, pictures, artistes - I understand la..

but CATS???????? >.<

Thursday, December 21, 2006 at 1:12:00 AM GMT+8  
Blogger syyeam said...

To Danial,
Thanks, pal. Hey, don't feel bad. You're not obliged to read my blog. We'll still be frens no matter what =)

To Sis,
=p

Thursday, December 21, 2006 at 12:55:00 PM GMT+8  
Blogger kedekut said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Thursday, December 21, 2006 at 5:07:00 PM GMT+8  
Blogger kedekut said...

I see... cat translated to BM is...

Thursday, December 21, 2006 at 5:09:00 PM GMT+8  
Blogger Shin Sar said...

AH!!!!Cat in BM... no wonder :P

Thursday, December 21, 2006 at 11:18:00 PM GMT+8  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

eh, can u tell me wat is dat comment deleted.. mayb sms me?

Friday, December 22, 2006 at 12:53:00 AM GMT+8  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

curious la.. hope u wont say i kay po chi.. hahaha..^_^.. if 2 personal nvm lo..

Friday, December 22, 2006 at 12:54:00 AM GMT+8  
Blogger syyeam said...

To Kedekut,
Wah..Eugene, your mind is really creative. Kam tou pei lei lam tak chut =)

It does make sense cause I've got lots of sweet momories in Kuching. But the 'cat' that I meant in this entry is really just 'cat'. That animal with a tail. =)

To Sis,
But I can't disclose here cause it might give others a hint on who she is. Sorry =(

To KJ,
Who's KJ ah? can't be Kok Joo, right? Welcome to my blog, btw =)

Sorry, I also don't know who commented and then deleted his/her own comment. Sad..never get a chance to read the comment =(

Friday, December 22, 2006 at 5:46:00 PM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home