Monday, December 11, 2006

Off to Penang

11th Dec 2006 (Mon)

In a few minutes time, I'll be leaving to Penang for a family vacation. My uncle's going, my aunts are going, my cousins are going, my nephews and nieces are also going. Wow, it's going to be a blast =p (ok i kinda exaggerated) This is going to be my fourth time staying in Leisure Cove. Kinda bored going there but what to do. It seems easy to get a free room there. Still remember the last time I went there was with Yee Hong they all. Fun..

Alright, going off soon. Hence, i'll be absent for about 4 days 3 nights. See u all, readers. Thanks for reading. =)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, this reminds me of our Penang trip. Really memorable. Anyway, hope you can enjoy your current trip with your relatives. Have fun.

Tuesday, December 12, 2006 at 1:14:00 AM GMT+8  
Blogger syyeam said...

Thanks Nooi Hoay. The trip so far has not been really productive but nevertheless, it's still fun playing with my nieces and nephews =)

Wednesday, December 13, 2006 at 12:11:00 AM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home