Friday, December 15, 2006

Can't Speak Up

15th Dec 2006 (Fri)

Dear Readers,

Something seems to be wrong. For the pass few days, I can't comment in any of my friends' blogspot blogs regardless of whether I'm commenting as a blogger, other, or anonymous. Until now, I still can't figure out the reason.

Hence, to blogspot bloggers like my sis, Khirul, Sze Ching, Yee Hong, Nooi Hoay, Sze Huey, Amanda Chan, Chean Yeaw, Ling Weng, Jing Guo, and etc, I still read your blogs. It's just that I can't comment. Sorry about that.

Thank God I can at least comment in my own blog. Phew...

2 Comments:

Blogger kedekut said...

I cannot spam Amanda Chan as blogger but as other is OK. I can spam you as blogger though.

Strange that this problem has been left unfixed for several days because Blogger is owned by Google who only hires the best brains like Ausmatians =)

Saturday, December 16, 2006 at 1:54:00 AM GMT+8  
Blogger syyeam said...

Hi Eugene,
First time commenting...nice to c u here...

Haha..nvm lah..at least can comment. unlike me..anonymous also cannot =(

Hm..which means I'm not the only one who's facing this problem?

Haha..there u go again..praising AUSMATians..I'm sure u're not bad yourself =)

Saturday, December 16, 2006 at 1:48:00 PM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home