Sunday, December 17, 2006

Weird Dream

17th Dec 2006 (Sun)

First of all, it was Nat’s birthday today. Hence, Happy Birthday to you, Nat.

I’ve had many strange dreams prior to this but this is the first time I am including it in my blog.

In this particular one, I met my far related cousin, Lydia who is also 19 and of the same kindergarten as I was. She looked sad and didn’t say a word. Just stared at me, that was what she did. The unknown place was crowded but she was still clearly within my sight. It was like a camera focusing on her. The rest of the people around her were blur. The next thing I remember was me riding a motorbike, with her sitting behind me. We were heading for a buffet.

Suddenly, it began to pour. I didn’t want her to get drenched. Coincidently, I passed by Amir Moslim’s house. His blue Kia Sportage was parked in front of it. What I did next was shocking. Sometimes, the ‘you’ the your dream tends to do things that you won’t do in your real life. Hm..something to ponder about.

Alright, back to my dream. The car key was left in the car. So I asked Lydia to get into the car and I drove off the Sportage. Wait, isn’t that a daylight theft? =p (Giggle) On the way, I felt a bit guilty for doing so. I kept thinking that Amir must be so worried that his beloved car was gone. After dropping Lydia at the restaurant, I headed back to Amir’s house to return the car. The rain wasn’t that heavy anymore. I suddenly realised that Amir even left his cell phone in the car which later rang. I did not pick up as I was driving. But it was mainly because I was afraid to be scolded by an angry Amir. =p

Soon after that, I reached Amir’s house. The rain had stopped. To my surprise, instead of scolding me, he greeted me with a smile. He must be so happy to get his car back that he forgot to scold me. Hehe, but what happened after that slipped my mind. So this has to be the ending. Wonder what is this dream trying to imply?

I am glad however, that I can at least remember this portion of my dream as I tend to forget my dreams as soon as I wake up every morning. When I was small, my dad always asked me, “Yau fat mong, mou?” (Did you dream?) At least I will take the trouble to think and try to remember what I dreamt of the night before. But now that he rarely does that, I don’t take the trouble to remember any of my dreams, unless, it is super significant.

Haha..alright, that’s all for this post. Catch you all next time. Thanks for dropping by. =)

p/s: Those who are in ‘The Family’ ( I seriously think we should give this family a name) like Sze Ching, Yee Hong, Nat, Nooi Hoay, and etc., pay Chean Yeaw’s blog a visit. He clearly elaborated how the family came into existence. The poor boy accidently or more appropriately, blurr-ly deleted his previous blog but quickly established another one. His address is still the same – cincau88.blogspot.com

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"The Family" is good enough la..

By the way, I dream very often also you know. And I just like to dream. I can do things I cannot do in reality in my dreams. And sometimes I dream till I cannot differentiate between reality and dream.

Monday, December 18, 2006 at 11:25:00 AM GMT+8  
Blogger syyeam said...

I agree that we can do things that we can't do in real life. Haha, one good example will be: I can fly in my dreams!!! So nice =p

Considering that fact, it is no wonder that u like to dream =)

Monday, December 18, 2006 at 12:44:00 PM GMT+8  
Blogger Lydia said...

Hey Yeam,

Great blog you have here..:)

Just wondering...the 'Lydia' in this post, it's not me right? or is it me? hehehee...

Btw, how's life in Australia?

Saturday, February 17, 2007 at 2:11:00 AM GMT+8  
Blogger syyeam said...

Hi Lydia,
thanks for ur compliments =)
Yeah, it's you..hehe

Life has been great. had fun during the orientation week but tension will start to build up as the term starts on Mon.

Saturday, February 17, 2007 at 8:04:00 AM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home