Thursday, February 22, 2007

Tagged

Gosh, I certainly have to apologize to my cousin sister, Eevon for delaying this entry. She tagged me so many days ago, even before the Chinese New Year and I only post this up today. So sorry, Eevon.

These are the rules:

Each player of this game starts out by giving 6 weird things about themselves. People who get tagged need to write in a blog of their own 6 weird things as well as state the rules clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. After you do that, leave them each a comment letting them know you tagged them and to read your blog!

Haha..but since I'm lazy, I shall break the rule and only state 6 weird things about myself and not tag anyone else =p

Here goes:-

1. In the morning, I only brush my teeth after breakfast and not before.
2. I like shopping when other guys don't.
3. I like buying books (especially those with interesting covers) but will never finish reading them.
4. I live near the Lake Gardens but have never tried paddle boating and been to the night safari before.
5. I have (note the present tense) a Power Ranger picture in my pencil box.
6. I use a video tape box as my pencil box.


If Ken Jin has a blog, I'll surely tag him. Haha..

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha, its ok about the delay. Don't worry, I also break the rules. Hehe..

Friday, February 23, 2007 at 12:30:00 AM GMT+8  
Blogger syyeam said...

Thanks..hehe =)

Friday, February 23, 2007 at 4:23:00 PM GMT+8  
Blogger ~luckystar~ said...

super weird la..haha..but i likeD power rangers..hehe.. (note d past tense)

Saturday, February 24, 2007 at 9:13:00 PM GMT+8  
Blogger syyeam said...

haha..so bad
u don't like them anymore =(

Sunday, February 25, 2007 at 2:44:00 PM GMT+8  
Blogger ~luckystar~ said...

aiyo not dun like la..jz like no 'feel' adi la..hehe..

Monday, February 26, 2007 at 9:46:00 PM GMT+8  
Blogger Shin Sar said...

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!
I didn't know about no.1!! *still in shock* (why I didn't know about it??)

no.4 - spot on!! Same here :D :D

Monday, February 26, 2007 at 11:06:00 PM GMT+8  
Blogger syyeam said...

To Jia Huei,
Haha..

To Sis,
Ha..u didn't know one ah..hehe
u know lah..i need to brush teeth after each meal when i had braces.
so if i brush before breakfast then i'll end brushing twice in such a short period of time...very mafan..=p

Tuesday, February 27, 2007 at 6:07:00 AM GMT+8  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

To Shin Sar,
I tot u knew about No.1 wat. He said it to us during breakfast one day. And I remember both me and you ask him will the breakfast taste funny cos he brushes his teeth only after breakfast. Remember? Forger ady?

Tuesday, February 27, 2007 at 11:54:00 PM GMT+8  
Blogger Shin Sar said...

Eevon..
oh ya hor... now i remember. we even talked abt 'since i'm gonna bathe in the morning, why bother to bathe at night'.. rite? hahhha

Wednesday, February 28, 2007 at 4:21:00 PM GMT+8  
Blogger syyeam said...

haha...flash back =p

Wednesday, February 28, 2007 at 5:27:00 PM GMT+8  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

To shin sar
Ya ya...then we were saying since ady bathe before sleep then wat for bathe again when wake up..haha..now we remembered..

Wednesday, February 28, 2007 at 7:26:00 PM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home