Monday, February 12, 2007

Boring Day Ended with A Blast

12th Feb 2007 (Mon)

Attended a Sexual Harrasment Talk in the morning. I tried so hard to keep awake. I have a feeling that it's gonna be this way too when my lecture starts..

Had lunch in John's Hall for the first time. Went to visit the sport unit as well at noon.

Badminton courts; about 16 of them.

Went shopping after that; met Asyraf and Farah for the first time in Canberra. Their flight was delayed cause of problems regarding their visas.

We had costume party at night and the theme was Heaven and Hell. Basically, I did nothing much and just wore this pink Chinese costume. Nothing to do with Heaven and Hell, but it's still a costume isn't it? I'll just tell them that I couldn't wait for Chinese New Year to arrive =p They won't force you to wear a costume if you don't have one. Your participation was what they wanted. Nonetheless, there were many who went the extra mile and came out with extraordinary costumes. Below are some pictures.













Oh..they said I look nice in that pink costume =p

Thanks for reading!

2 Comments:

Blogger Sean said...

Wow Im d 1st!!!

Nothing to comment really, just wanna be 1st =)

Monday, February 12, 2007 at 11:01:00 PM GMT+8  
Blogger syyeam said...

haha =p

Tuesday, February 13, 2007 at 2:15:00 PM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home