Saturday, February 10, 2007

Went Kai Kai and Shopping

9th Feb 2007 (Fri)

Did nothing official today but it was one of the day i enjoyed the most. We helped a China gal, Alicia to carry three big boxes up to her room. Good deed =) Next, we went to visit other residential halls and I showed them my hall and even my room (so that they get to see how messy it is). I visited Sze Huey's appartment as well. So nice!!! She even has a tv and fridge in the living room. The best thing is that it's only 5 minutes away from the Econs and Business faculty. It's even shorter than walking from Block 1 in Akasia to the guard house!!! For pictures of her room, winter11.blogspot.com

We went shopping in Big W too and practically that's about it. Yup, below are some pictures =)

A part of ANU

Su Yin and Sze Huey

It was Sze Huey's idea that I show my sad face in front of Bruce Hall as I didn't get that hall. I put it as my first preference when I applied for accomodation. It has a Pahang chef and bigger room compared to Ursula Hall. Out of all AUSMATians in ANU, only Idzham/Ah Meng is staying here. Lucky Ah Meng.

Sze Huey, Yong Jian, Jared, Su Yin in my room


Some familiar faces in Big W. Mamee and Mr Potato are manufactured in Malaysia =) The rest are not..so i'm not sure whether they are really Malaysian Products.

Thuaibah, Nadrah, Eriziana, Yaya. I still haven't snapped the picture of all the AUSMATians in ANU. Someday i'll get it done.

All right, that about it. Thanks for reading =)

6 Comments:

Blogger nh said...

When I read the title - shopping, right away I thought you have gone out to buy clothes or something else. But it turned out to be groceries. Hahah..

Saturday, February 10, 2007 at 11:30:00 AM GMT+8  
Blogger syyeam said...

haha...don't wanna spend money on clothes yet..priority goes to groceries =D

Saturday, February 10, 2007 at 1:13:00 PM GMT+8  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

buy something to spare in case u r hungry at night.

Saturday, February 10, 2007 at 7:04:00 PM GMT+8  
Blogger syyeam said...

ok..perhaps some biscuits =)

Saturday, February 10, 2007 at 7:20:00 PM GMT+8  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i bought jacket!!

Sunday, February 11, 2007 at 10:50:00 PM GMT+8  
Blogger syyeam said...

wah..so fast bought something d ah...must be for the winter

Monday, February 12, 2007 at 6:27:00 AM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home