Thursday, February 15, 2007

Cleaned My Room

14th Feb 2007 (Wed)

Note: No updates yesterday because I dozed off at 11 something. So far the earliest time I slept. =D

Today's Valentine. Besides wishing people Happy Valentine, I did nothing to celebrate it.

However, I was being awaken 2 times. First was at about 3am cause Eugene(from Singapore) left his key in his room while going to the toilet. He, hence came into my room and slept on my chair and table till the next day before asking the Senior Resident to open his room.

At 6.30am, I was again awaken by Eugene cause there was a fire drill. Ring! Ring! I didn't really hear the fire alarm. I am not sure if I will wake up if it wasn't for Eugene. We evacuated the building and stood outside for about ten minutes before going back into the common room to watch a video about fire drill. It was super cold man. I was shivering like mad.

Went for Market day slightly after 10am. It was a day when clubs set up booths to attract students' participation. So crowded!! And there were many different kinds of clubs. Manga Society...imagine that..

Hardeep playing chess with Shawn during the Market day

Attended Actuarial Studies briefing and it was so far the most interesting one. Michael, the speaker, included in his speech, a very important thing which keeps students awake- joke. It was fun.

Michael

Meet Han Hui, another Bank Negara scholar of my batch. We of the same age and course. I didn't even know him until I was introduced to him during the bus tour. He arrived a few days later than me.

Vacuumed my room for the first time at night and moved my table to another position besides doing my laundry. Sort of like a room makeover. Haha.

Sorry that everything was brief. I am super sleepy =p



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home