Sunday, February 18, 2007

CNY Eve Away from Home

17th Feb 2007 (Sat)

I was invited to have dinner in my distant-relative's house. His name is Lian Lu. His mum cooked Chinese food which eventually became my second consecutive Chinese dinner. Haha...they are nice people and it was a good first-time meeting up experience.


With Lian Lu and his mum

Later at night, Kai Xun called me and invited me to another party nearby Ursula. Wei Min's parents cooked.

L-R: Wei Min's dad, Eugene, Han Yi, Chia Yuen, Wei Min, Lawrence. All of them are Singaporeans except for Han Yi who is from China.

The group picture

Celebrating Chinese New Year eve with both relatives and friends at the same night. Not too bad, isn't it? Another good thing was I got to taste more Chinese food. Nonetheless, I still miss my family's cooking in Taiping. The pig intestine soup sure is nice..... =p

Alright, that's about it. Catch you all some other time. Thanks for dropping by. Happy CNY people!!!

4 Comments:

Blogger Shin Sar said...

Kong Hei Fatt Choi!!! May the Piggy year brings you more Haha and He he :D

Btw, I had lots of pig intestine this year! Ate your share :P

Sunday, February 18, 2007 at 3:00:00 PM GMT+8  
Blogger ~luckystar~ said...

i miss my mum n popo's cooking oso.. =(

Sunday, February 18, 2007 at 9:19:00 PM GMT+8  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy chinese new year Crabster!
=p

Monday, February 19, 2007 at 6:38:00 AM GMT+8  
Blogger syyeam said...

To Sis,
Thanks. Xing Nian Quai Le to you =D

OMG...mail them to me...haha..jk

To Jia Huei,
U also feel the same leh..haih...

To Khirul,
Thanks Khi,long time no see.. u must be super busy with exams and assign.

Monday, February 19, 2007 at 5:35:00 PM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home