Monday, January 15, 2007

Welcome to My Closet

15th Jan 2007 (Mon)

These are the few things I bought last month.

Black(RM6.90) & Red(RM1) Mickey Mouse tie. (I am not shy to admit that I like having cartoons on my ties). What a difference in price for two ties of the same quality! My assumption would be not many wanna pick the red one but I did since I have a black shirt to match with.


2 Black vest (RM10.90 before 20% discount) You do the math. Your poor GC has been abandoned for so long =p

The 32-inch Blue Toms Jeans (RM99.90 before 20% discount)

A Dark Blue Bow (RM 9.90)

All the above items were bought in Kamdar, Klang except for the Jeans which was puchased in The Store, Taiping. I'm gonna bring them with me to down under =)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Eip, wheres your batik tie? I like that one.Hahaha, seriously. Youre not planning to leave it behind when you fly r u? Poor tie...=(

Tuesday, January 16, 2007 at 7:05:00 AM GMT+8  
Blogger syyeam said...

Hello Anonymous,
haha yeah, i like that one too =) that is why i don't feel shy wearing it in front of everyone. And of course, i will bring it along. Who's this ah? Introduce yourself la.

Tuesday, January 16, 2007 at 8:25:00 PM GMT+8  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Forgot to put my name as usual. Its me Danial! Hihi

Wednesday, January 17, 2007 at 8:23:00 PM GMT+8  
Blogger syyeam said...

Oh haha..hi Danial =D

Wednesday, January 17, 2007 at 11:49:00 PM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home