Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Mum, I Learnt Sewing!!!

20th March 2007 (Tues)

I learnt sewing for the first time yesterday. Thanks to Wei Min, both of jeans and short pants are now repaired. My coins fell from my jeans so many times and it was so disheartening to realise that the pockets of my new jeans were slowly having holes one by one. Besides the fact that it was funky, I bought this jeans back in The Store as it has many pockets. Hence, I told myself I couldn't let my jeans 'die' like that. RM79 you know.

I took a drastic step: I learnt sewing =D

This is the result. Now that I already know how to sew, it is not that difficult =p And I can fix the pocket holes myself in the future.

I am super happy with my sewing and that my jeans was given a second chance to live (exaggerating)

21st March 2007 (Wed)

It was Harmony Day today. Not sure what does that day really mean but I supposed it is the day when they spread the importance of living harmoniously.

People are asked to wear orange to show their support for this day and whoever did that will get to have free bbq for lunch. But I didn't wear it for the food. I sincerely wanted to support Harmony Day =p

'Orangies'
(Wan Phei, Yuet Ling, Me, Han Hui)

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am expecting you to wear the orange intec shirt instead.. guess that i am not good in forecasting.

Thursday, March 22, 2007 at 12:10:00 PM GMT+8  
Blogger Shin Sar said...

Duh.. Having a hole in the pocket doesn't mean you can't wear it anymore =.="

Thursday, March 22, 2007 at 7:00:00 PM GMT+8  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha.. agree with your sis.
baking.. pass.
sewing.. pass.
wonder what's next after this.
knitting perhaps..

Thursday, March 22, 2007 at 7:28:00 PM GMT+8  
Blogger syyeam said...

To Adik,
Haha..i'll surely wear the INTEC t-shirt if i have it with me but the sad case is I didn't bring it to aussie.

What's next? Haha..i don't know myself =p

To sis,
Well..yalah..but can't put many things in it anymore mah..

Thursday, March 22, 2007 at 9:32:00 PM GMT+8  
Blogger xtine said...

haha...your orange shirt reminds me of rumah hope..

Sunday, March 25, 2007 at 5:35:00 AM GMT+8  
Blogger syyeam said...

ow.....yaya.. =D really had fun at that time. wonder how are the kids now...

Sunday, March 25, 2007 at 9:29:00 AM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home