Saturday, August 18, 2007

Funny Faces of Me while A Mastermind Turned 20

12&13th Aug 2007 (Sun & Mon)

Mastermind Kai Xun turned 20 on Mon, 13th Aug 2007. Detailed explanation of his b'day celebration can be found in a soggy mind

Sze Huey has this tendency of taking pictures of me with funny expressions. Haha..well I don't mind it. Enjoy them actually! I made a story out of them this time.

During Kai Xun's b'day celebration dinner in Unilodge,

Kai Xun was cutting the cake

when I suddenly wanted to take the oranges on the chocolate cake
(Note: While typing this entry, Leonard came in and gave me 2 shoots whisky (Black Label).I'm a little tipsy now)

I planned to steal a slice of orange

I made my move

Stole one =)

This is Kai Xun cutting cake in Ursula Hall.

It was difficult planning a surprise for a person who usually plans other people's birthday party. I wouldn't say that we had a great plan but at least Kai Xun enjoyed himself!


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me? Mastermind? Nah...
Anyway, u guys had a great plan la. Stuffed me full with so much nice food that I couldn't think properly for the next 24 hours or so; and promptly kena cheated by u all :)

Sunday, August 19, 2007 at 2:54:00 PM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home