Saturday, July 07, 2007

Back from the Centre

7th July 2007 (Sat)

It was a great trip overall though it could've been better. So nice to have my bed back that I slept for 11 hours this morning.

Wanna thank those who wished me happy birthday on the first day of the trip. Was in the bus almost for the whole day (thanks to the 36-hour journey). A few phone calls from INTEC friends made my day. Had a short conversation with Hangxin before Nooi Hoay called, followed by Chean Yeaw's call during dinner. Haha, still remember he passed the phone to Wan Mit, Quanyie, Yoong Wai, and Selina. And of course sms-es from familes and friends.

My sincere apology to Safuraa and Kak Ayu for not being able to enjoy the cake she made specially for my birthday. The strawberry cake certainly looked appetising. Really appreciate your effort, Adik =)

Gonna upload more pictures from my trip tomorrow. Meanwhile, I'll end this post with a picture and a funny quote of my new found friend, Tan Xiao from China.

"One of the two real reasons God created a gap in your legs is that you can ride a bike!"

I don't know about you but I find it pretty hillarious =)

This picture was taken at a salt lake called Lake Hart. The wind there is so strong that you can literally see the water being blown to another direction on the sand. Oh, try locating me in the picture =p You'll soon realise it's not a difficult task at all =)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha.. I FOUND YOU!!! And the quote is soooooooooo true!!!

Sunday, July 8, 2007 at 12:47:00 AM GMT+8  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha, Tan Xiao was so funny~~!!

It's easy to find your pink head~~! haha~~~

Sunday, July 8, 2007 at 5:11:00 PM GMT+8  
Blogger Khirul said...

>,<
been travelling a lot huh? i'll be back in malaysia in 6 weeks!!

Friday, July 13, 2007 at 5:52:00 AM GMT+8  
Blogger nh said...

Hey, I'm back too!!! Hah.

Anyway, can't find you in the picture. Pink head? Which one?

Friday, July 13, 2007 at 9:27:00 AM GMT+8  
Blogger syyeam said...

To Eevon,
Wah..not bad. smart!!!
Haha..you agreed with the quote

To Zhilin,
Yeah, he is funny =p
Haha..only those from the trip knows I was wearing that pink beanie =p

To Khirul,
Yeah, thank God I came back early though. Learnt a lot of stuff after coming back =)

OMG!!! You'll get to enjoy Msian food in no time!!!

To Nooi Hoay,
Welcome back! update your blog about your experience ya!

I'm at the back row, the one at the far right whose face have been blocked

Friday, July 13, 2007 at 6:22:00 PM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home