Friday, July 27, 2007

Current Status

30th July 2007 (Mon)

Hari Ini Dalam Sejarah: Today, Yeam Shin Yau borrowed and returned a book from the ANU library for the first time since he arrived in Australia!

After 16 hours of

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz, (there're exactly 16 'z's)
(this photo was taken back in Klang by Mr. Tan Ken Jin)

I finally managed to update my blog =)

To mum and dad, this was how I looked before my hair cut:-

On Tan Xiao's Kawasaki

and after,

A random picture by Niaz (Central Aussie Trip friend). The face reflected the sort of morning I had just before my hair cut
  • was already late for my hair cut appointment at 8.30am and yet
  • I locked myself out from my room for the first time ever, excluding the experience during my birthday
  • have to call the resident on duty to unlock my room (wasted some time there)
  • couldn't find my bike in the bicycle shade. Thought it was stolen but then remembered that I parked it in the Career Centre for some reasons
  • took 5 minutes to walk all the way to the Career Centre to get my bike
  • ended up 15 minutes late in the Salon.
Thank God they still allowed me the free hair cut. Oh, I forgot to explain! There's this salon called John Brennen where we are entitled to receive free hair cut by the trainees by volunteering to become their guinea pigs. Well, I was thinking they couldn't be that bad. Moreover, this was my first time in Salon. Really excited about it cause I know it'll be different from the typical school type of hair cut I use to get back in Malaysia which they always shave the sides.

The side view. Not sure if my new is nice but I'm adapting to it. Don't have to comb my hair after bathing at least =p
(Note to all the slow-eaters: Be prepared to get your pictures taken while you're eating. I've got considerably lots of picture of this kind)

To Dad: This is my Dunlop bike. Accidentally bought a gal's bike as it came in a box and I didn't check the sticker. Haha...

A couple of weeks ago, Ursula Hall had Christmas in July celebration (17th July). A door decoration competition was held in conjunction to that.

My door won!!! Not in the picture was a stocking hang around the door knob. Believe of not, someone actually put a sweet in it! So nice of that person.

Here are some other group pictures:-




My first time taking picture with a Santa! Looked quite fat as I was wearing a jacket inside my green long sleeve t-shirt in my attempt of dressing as an elf. Pretty happy with the outcome.

With the Ursies Bear

Another event was Ting Ting (China) and Dom's (Cambodia) birthday celebration in B&G (26th July)

Ting Ting's on my right while Don is on hers

Finally, there was Mamak Day 2 days ago (28th July), MSO's last cooking event (had Maggi Goreng, Roti Canai, Tandoori Chicken, Dhall, Cendol, and Teh Tarik). Stayed up the whole night to cook which explained the 16-hour sleep (4.30pm on Sat-8.30am on Sun). I was so tired that I dozed off a few times in the middle of my conversation with one of the committee member. Hope my shades covered it up =p

With Ursies during the event

To end this post, I present Don's (Singapore) drawing!!! He was so bored during his lecture that he produced this funny piece of art. Cute, isn't it? Reminds me of my childhood Pendidikan Seni art work.


Thanks for reading!

6 Comments:

Blogger Shin Sar said...

The 1st pic you in the Kawasaki - your hair looks like mine :D

After hair-cut..er..did you really have a hair cut? Macam no different le. Still macam girl's hairstyle. And how many hours you spent in the saloon to get that outcome? 3 hours? Haha...

Monday, July 30, 2007 at 4:18:00 PM GMT+8  
Blogger Khirul said...

i should get a haircut soon, it's getting long.

yeam you look so different!!

Friday, August 3, 2007 at 3:42:00 AM GMT+8  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dad too said that u looked like sar!new hair cut-ok lah but still quite long.dad said u should put a carrier etc etc on yr bike for maximum utilisation!!

Friday, August 3, 2007 at 10:50:00 AM GMT+8  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

dad too said that u looked like sar!new hair cut-ok lah but still quite long.dad said u should put a carrier etc etc on yr bike for maximum utilisation!!

Friday, August 3, 2007 at 10:50:00 AM GMT+8  
Blogger syyeam said...

Haha..this must be mum. yeah, it won't be long before it's back to its original length.

Carrier? We'll see.

Friday, August 3, 2007 at 11:13:00 AM GMT+8  
Blogger Amanda Chan said...

You looked nice with long hair =D

Ah, my hall had a Christmas in July celebration too! =)

Monday, August 6, 2007 at 7:04:00 PM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home