Monday, July 16, 2007

Post Birthday

30th July 2007 (Mon)

This was the birthday cake Safuraa, Kak Diyana, and Kak Ayu
made for me. Looked so appealing! Thank you so much once again

This was a touching video them singing the birthday song while I was in Central Australia. A big thanks to Safuraa for sending it to me. Linda cut the cake and offered it through the screen =p
Thank you all so much!!! Very very nice video!
(Sitting: Kak Ayu, Linda, Eriziana, Sher Reen)
(Standing: Safuraa, Chean Yeaw, Chia Ling (you look so different!!!), Quanyie, Wan Mit, Yoong Wai, Sherry, Selina)
(Behind the lense: Shuey)

Left: Letter from Monash Right: Letter from Taiping
A pleasant surprise they were =) Nice to see my name written in Yeam Shin Yau instead of Shin Yeam or Shin Yau Yeam (which I find a bit annoying)
Haha..guess from who the letters came from...

Answer:
The Monash one was from Eggy Red
The Taiping one was from Gaik Li

Thanks a lot to both of you!! Early or late, both your cards really made my day =)

Nice! Nice!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home