Thursday, April 05, 2007

Sydney, wa ai lai liao (I'm Coming)

I'll be heading to Sydney. Will be there from 7th-20th April. I screwed up the online ticket purchasing process but hope that won't affect the trip.

Oh, I'll be going with Sze Huey and Sher Reen. Will visit Quanyie's, Yee Hong's, Wan Mit's, and Sze Ching's place. Wen Jun mms-ed me the pictures of his superb house. (Wen Jun, Chong Wee, Yee Hong, and Yoke Heng are housemates). Can't wait to see it myself. So Yee Hong, take note ya. I'll most probably visit you between 8-9th April.

Gosh, it's gonna be fun. So many people are heading to Sydney this Easter break that it's gonna be Sarawak Trip Part II.

This picture suddenly appeared in my screen saver (my screen savers are all pictures) and I suddenly thought of an interesting caption for it.


And these two are my favourite pictures. Make me laugh. Just feel like including them in this entry =p



Thanks for reading =)

5 Comments:

Blogger nh said...

Who else is going to Sydney this Easter break? I thought there would be more people during Winter, although the hosts might not be around then...hah...

Friday, April 6, 2007 at 9:00:00 AM GMT+8  
Blogger Sean said...

come come! can stay in my room. but if u wan me to bring u around come here sometime in 9-15th coz my holiday is that 1 week only.

Friday, April 6, 2007 at 9:44:00 AM GMT+8  
Blogger syyeam said...

To Nooi Hoay,
Em..actually hor..i'm also not sure but Amir and my hometown friend Jeremy will be there. But the thing is majority of our INTEC friends are in Sydney (MQ+UNSW+USYD) That's what makes this trip fun =D

To Sze Ching,
Thanks =D I'll surely come within that range of time =)

Friday, April 6, 2007 at 9:07:00 PM GMT+8  
Blogger LiNg WeNg said...

wow.... so fun............. going to sydney....... enjoy~!!!!!

Friday, April 6, 2007 at 10:05:00 PM GMT+8  
Blogger syyeam said...

Thanks Ling Weng!! Where'll u be going?

Friday, April 6, 2007 at 10:12:00 PM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home