Thursday, April 05, 2007

Yee Hong & Shamini's Tag

  1. I’m addicted to Minesweeper(play it every single day) instead of Dotta/CS.
  2. I haven’t really emptied my luggage even though I’ve been here for 2 months.
  3. When I was small, I used to tell my mum that I can bring back a video tape from my dream even though she tried to convince me it was impossible. Dreams were so real back then that I couldn’t differentiate it with the real world. It was only after countless tries of taking the video tape from my dream to reality that I realized how wrong I was.
  4. I always visualize myself being Son Goku (place both my hands around my waist, transform into Super Saiya, doing Ka Me Ha Me Ha_
  5. I have the feeling of De Javu occasionally.
  6. I talk to myself especially to improve my English.
  7. Sometimes, on the verge of falling asleep, I feel like being pushed down by a force and can’t reach up again. Try to scream but there’s just no voice. If I don’t fight back, I’ll go deeper and deeper. It is only when I focus and use my mind to do so that I’ll be awake again. It doesn’t happen that often anymore but it’s scary. It’s as if there’s someone pushing you down beyond your bed. A few weeks ago, I had this discussion with my hall-mates and realized that I’m not the only one who experienced this.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

=o
wasn't it me who introduced you to minesweeper??!

Friday, April 6, 2007 at 7:21:00 AM GMT+8  
Blogger syyeam said...

YES!!! accurate..i started playing minesweeper long time ago but it was u who taught me the proper method of doing so =D

Thanks.

Friday, April 6, 2007 at 8:33:00 AM GMT+8  
Blogger nh said...

And it was you who taught me a better way of winning minesweeper, less guessing and more analyzing...by the way, you spelt Dota wrongly, it's single t instead of double...unless you are talking about another game...hah...

Friday, April 6, 2007 at 9:01:00 AM GMT+8  
Blogger Sean said...

d being pushed by a force thing, according to experts its a psychological thing. its caused by stress

Friday, April 6, 2007 at 9:47:00 AM GMT+8  
Blogger syyeam said...

To Nooi Hoay,
Yeah, i passed on my knowledge to u =) Haha..yeah, it was the wrong spelling..my mistake..thanks for pointing it out. i really thought it was spelt dotta right from the beginning.

To Sze Ching,
Wah..which means I was stress last time..had it quite often when I was young

Friday, April 6, 2007 at 9:09:00 PM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home