Thursday, May 28, 2009

I Couldn't Sleep So I Sat Down and Posted This

I felt pretty sick yesterday and decided to call it a day at 9.30pm. Instead of sleeping soundly through the night, I struggled in my dream and woke up at 12.30am, mentally exhausted.

In my dream, my sis was driving me around in Penang.


Instead of being in the car, I was actually on the outside with both my legs tied on the bonnet. Can't remember why.


The horror started when the road suddenly went vertical and super narrow with cracks everywhere. I was shouting to my sis, "No, no, no! You're not driving up there! I'm gonna fall...even you're going fall". I think she couldn't hear me. Anyway, she kept driving but surprisingly, the car didn't fall. Me on the other hand, hung on to the car the best I could.
Minutes later, my arms began to shake and were about to gave way. I imagined myself hanging in the air with my legs tied up the car...


Then I woke up. And couldn't fall back to sleep...btw, the vertical road was shaped like an intestine and linked the highway to the Penang bridge.

7 Comments:

Blogger Danial Jaafar 🇲🇾 said...

hmm i had this kind of dream once. my dad drove d car up a waterfall...how crazy was that?

Thursday, May 28, 2009 at 10:09:00 AM GMT+8  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good one!! XD

=P

Thursday, May 28, 2009 at 5:17:00 PM GMT+8  
Blogger Shin Sar said...

why me? why penang? and hey, i think i can drive thru the vertical road.. keke.

Saturday, May 30, 2009 at 6:40:00 PM GMT+8  
Blogger syyeam said...

lol..danial, your dream is way cooler =p

haha..sis, i wish i have the answers

Tuesday, June 2, 2009 at 7:11:00 PM GMT+8  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sakit rumah melampau kot?

Saturday, June 20, 2009 at 12:48:00 AM GMT+8  
Blogger *zel said...

haha so funny la you yeam, u actully drew everything out! =P entertaining though :)

Sunday, July 12, 2009 at 1:56:00 AM GMT+8  
Anonymous best electric cigarette said...

when insomnia hits your nerves the next thing you would know is that the hours are just fast passing by. And you badly need a sleep but can't even get one for at least 1 hour.

Monday, August 8, 2011 at 5:22:00 PM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home