Saturday, March 28, 2009

Mystery Behind ANU Balls

Like University of Sydney and possibly many more, ANU has these gigantic balls scattered around the campus. We, ANU students have jumped, posed, kicked, and did many stupid stuffs with them. So as you can see, they're an essential part of our uni lives =)
I've personally wondered why I couldn't push or even move them one tiny bit.

When Sze Ching, Audrey, Weai Jiet, Stef, and Wong paid Canberra a visit last year, they didn't miss out on those balls. Now note the one Wong was standing on.

I realised it was missing 2 days ago and wondered where it went..


Until this happened yesterday. I could finally see it for myself how ANU move the balls.

And I figured out why I couldn't move them.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Yeehong said...

i'll check that out when i come LOL! maybe during easter, hope the balls are still there

xx

Saturday, March 28, 2009 at 7:35:00 PM GMT+8  
Blogger syyeam said...

they sure will =)

Sunday, March 29, 2009 at 11:41:00 AM GMT+8  
Anonymous CHIFINFO2PC16 said...

telur dinasor..
make sure u take a pic with them in your graduation dress.
jumpin' jumpin' with others.
that should make a good pic for Ausmat juniors (and perhaps ANU phamplet).
=p

Sunday, March 29, 2009 at 6:41:00 PM GMT+8  
Blogger syyeam said...

telur dinasor..haha
boleh..yeam akan tangkap gambar safuraa kat sana ya =p

Tuesday, March 31, 2009 at 5:58:00 PM GMT+8  
Anonymous CHIFINFO2PC07 said...

oh.. tidak..
biarlah yeam shj main lompat2..
cuma, benarakn sj sy memerhati dr jambatan sambil tsenyum senget..
=p
or, perhaps i can substitute my bro for me (if u insist lah).

Thursday, April 2, 2009 at 5:42:00 PM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home