Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Never Felt This Way Before

Famished this evening, I ate a packed lunch which had fried prawns and chicken on fried rice. Cheap..only $4. I ate too quickly and paid dearly for it. It wasn't long before my stomach felt weird and indigestion kicked in.

The unexpected thing was the allergic reaction about 2 hours later. It started to get itchy all over. I thought a shower might wash of the dirt but it got worse exponentially after showering. I became as red as I am when I get drunk. I felt sudden burning sensation in different parts of the body at different times. My whole body was swollen. My temperature rose. It felt like I was going to burst anytime. I couldn't smile properly.

Now as far as I know, this is not my first time eating prawns but it certainly is my first time getting this sort of hives. Is it really the prawns....I wonder..

2 Comments:

Blogger Shin Sar said...

lobster!!! ahahhaha.... i thought u don't eat big prawns? or those prawns were small??

Thursday, March 12, 2009 at 11:40:00 PM GMT+8  
Blogger syyeam said...

yeah..but those big prawns came in a pack of fried rice and 2 dishes (i couldn't choose the dishes).

so mah eat a bit lo..mana tau

Saturday, March 14, 2009 at 9:27:00 PM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home