Friday, August 29, 2008

What're they doing?

Every single day (believe it or not), there'll be at least a few times when I'll suddenly think,

"Hm...I wonder what's my mum doing at this moment...is she chopping chicken...marking books...struggling with her laptop...queuing up in OCBC..mopping/sweeping the floor...driving to school, etc.."

"My dad...hm...is he riding his motorcycle to the temple...cleaning up the Rukun Tetangga Hall...learning line dancing, yoga, tai chi..or busy sleeping in front of the tv with newspaper on his lap..."

"Sis....is she stressing over her work..studies...or secretly checking her email at work...driving back from work but got caught up in traffic jam...or is she star-chasing...training for futsal..getting ready to pick up more bruises while wearing her proud E&Y jersey =p or maybe having a meal with sevvy, cy, fish, audrey.."

"Ken Jin...is he playing dota....cooking with Qin Yao...watching tv...downloading movies with the so many gigabites he gets per month (hmph!)...tensioning with his assignment..."

"My nephews and nieces...how're they coping with studies...SPM approaching...Sejarah...Matematik Tambahan (which I LOVE!), Biologi, Kimia...are they having difficulties?...are they different kind of teenagers now to the extent that I can't even click with them anymore?"

I'll be wondering if this is a good time to call home...but when this happens, I'm usually on campus and making a call back home using hp is crazy...

Gimme a 55cent flat rate international call!

1 Comments:

Blogger Shin Sar said...

Well, you may add in another point; is she chatting on MSN openly during office hour? HAHAHA..

How I wish I can have meal with CY as often as possible.. She's back working in Penang la...

Wednesday, September 3, 2008 at 12:45:00 PM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home