Saturday, August 09, 2008

They helped me =)

Malam Gemilang rehearsal didn't go that well.
And we have about 200 sandwiches to make for those going skiing tmr...
But some just couldn't be bothered to help, leaving Sher Reen doing it all alone. Sick and tired of questioning their commitments.
So I brought lots of bread and tuna to room 234 and plan to start another sandwich station myself.
Miracle happened =)

My 234 buddies helped me instead! Tim stealing a bite here =p

It brings back the feeling of being with families when they won't let you bear the burden alone...
They were fantastic! Finished making all the sandwiches in 20 minutes =D

Couldn't thank you guys enough!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

234? who live there? XD
u mean 245? =P
btw, thax 4 washing the dishes just now XD

Saturday, August 9, 2008 at 7:22:00 PM GMT+8  
Blogger syyeam said...

no problems
hahaha..u're right Rhian..my mistake =p

Saturday, August 9, 2008 at 7:29:00 PM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home