Friday, June 27, 2008

Presents!!!

There're some which I really want to highlight =)

This cool bike which was placed right in my room..someone must've sneaked in during my debut karaoke session =p Yeay, I can go cycling again!!!
This present is shared by 30 ppl! See that piece of paper pasted on the bike? It is the list of those who shared =) Thanks heaps!!

Fiy, I currently do have a bike..but it's a women bike..accidentally bought the wrong version last year cause it came in a large box and I didn't bother looking at the label..it's nice nonetheless...has purple flower paterns on it... bunga raya somemore..
Hehe..but now, I get to ride to on a male bike for change =p


Tada! A key-shaped card =) Never seen such thing in my 21 years of life! And also a scrapbook. Don't be fooled by its plain cover..it contains all the sweet sweet stuffs =)

Like this

this

and this

Jared obviously found two pictures in which we have a common pose with a common object in the background =p

For those involved in these, thank you so much =D
It has been marvelous despite the fact that I was fooled!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*jatuh pengsan* I want a bike too!!! A women's one please? *puppy eyes* My birthday is just around the corner. *hint hint* Bwahahaha~ Kidding. Nice friends you have there. They are lovely. I'm sure you had a memorable 21st!

Saturday, June 28, 2008 at 6:35:00 PM GMT+8  
Blogger syyeam said...

haha..didn't know u like cycling =p
and that puppy eyes reminds me of the cat in Shrek!

Saturday, June 28, 2008 at 11:44:00 PM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home