Monday, June 16, 2008

Lapan Lapis, Tagged by Eevon

Things I'm passionate about:

1) Badminton
2) Economics
3) Music
4) Family
5) Friends
6) Organising Events
7) Food
8) Photography

8 things I say too often:

1) what!
2) walau eh
3) really ah?
4) damn cialat one u know
5) shit la
6) 'bastord'
7) oh my Godness
8) oh ok

8 books I've read recently:

It's exam season. Don't think you'll be interested to know my course materials =p

8 songs I could listen to over and over again: (thanks to my sis)

1)
Angels - David Archuleta
2)
Love Me Tender - David Archuleta
3) Eleanor Rigby - David Cook

4) Hello - David Cook

5) Time of My LIfe -
David Cook
6) All Right Now -
David Cook
7) Always Be My Baby
- David Cook
8) All I Really Need Is You -
David Cook

8 things I learnt for the past year:

1) To lie
2) To juggle
3) To Love
4) To sew
5) To COOK, literally and figuratively (sis and eevon, you know what i mean =p)
6) To travel
7) To suppress
8) To find cheap flights =p

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bahahahaha~ Yes we do know how to COOK as well. I'm impressed that you did this tag quite fast. XD It took me awhile to think of all those 8 thingies.

Tuesday, June 17, 2008 at 1:54:00 PM GMT+8  
Blogger syyeam said...

haha..i thought you've said otherwise, "hm..this Ah Yau..two days d still never do my tag..what's taking him so long!"

Cause yday only I remember, "Oh ya, Eevon tagged me.." then I quickly went to your blog and check it out =p

Tuesday, June 17, 2008 at 4:35:00 PM GMT+8  
Blogger Shin Sar said...

wah wah.... you are more COOKed than me. The COOK in your song list are more than mine!!! Chia-lat!!!!

Anyway, all the best in your exams ;)

Thursday, June 19, 2008 at 12:36:00 AM GMT+8  
Blogger syyeam said...

haha...yeah..
My exams're over! Feels so great =p

Thursday, June 19, 2008 at 1:46:00 AM GMT+8  
Blogger Khairizan Y. said...

wehh..berdosa u know if u dun listen to cookie's rendition of always be my baby..damn nice know..ayoo im addicted to cookie..

Thursday, June 19, 2008 at 3:47:00 PM GMT+8  
Blogger syyeam said...

yeay another fan!
*high five*

Thursday, June 19, 2008 at 8:15:00 PM GMT+8  
Blogger Shin Sar said...

yea....cookie is yummy!!!! cookie rocks the world!!! woh woh!!!! high 5 to all cookie fans :D :D

Friday, June 20, 2008 at 12:19:00 AM GMT+8  
Blogger syyeam said...

"Cookie is yummy" sounds a bit wrong =p
haha..jkjk

Friday, June 20, 2008 at 3:11:00 AM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home