Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Tag by Sis

Rules:
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves
3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog

Starting time: 7.38pm
Name: Yeam Shin Yau
Sisters: 1
Brothers: 0
Shoe size: 7
Height: 165cm
Where do you live: Malaysia, Currently Australia
Favourite drinks: Coconut
Favourite breakfast: Bacon

Have you ever
Been on a plane: Yes
Swam in the ocean: Yes
Fallen asleep at school: Yes…even often in uni..since it’s harder to get caught
Broken someone's heart: Yup
Fell off your chair: Yup
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: Yes
Saved e-mails: Yes
What is your room like: Homey
What's right beside you: Lots of comp
What is the last thing you ate: Fried rice with Malay Curry

Ever had
Chicken pox: Ya
Sore throat: Ya
Stitches: No
Broken nose: No

Do you
Believe in love at first sight: Yes
Like picnics: Yes
Who was were the last person
You danced with: The mirror..lol
Last made you smile: The person who snored in the comp lab and chocked
You last yelled at: I yell at weimin everyday…hahaha

Today did you
Talk to someone you like: Yes
Kissed anyone: Yes
Get sick: No
Talk to an ex: No
Miss someone: No
Eat: Yes
Best feeling in the world
Do you sleep with stuffed animals: No
What's under your bed: Luggage bag..boxes..
Who do you really hate: long tags =p
What time is it now: 7.46pm

Random
Is there a person who is on your mind now: No
Do you have any siblings: Yes
Do you want children: Yes
Do you smile often: Not anymore
Do you like your hand-writing: Yes
Are your toe nails painted: No
Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: My sister’s

What color shirt are you wearing now: Black
What were you doing at 7:00 p.m. yesterday: Attending an appreciation dinner
Are you a friendly person: Yes..generally
Do you have any pets: I wish
Where is the person you have feelings for right now: Yes
Did you hold hands with the person who mean anything to you now: Yes
Do you sleep with the TV on: Yes
What are you doing right now: Tutorial
Have you ever crawled through a window: No
Can you handle the truth: Yes

Are you too forgiving: No
Are you closer to your mother or father: Both
Who was the last person you cried in front of: wei min
How many people can you say you've really loved:
Do you eat healthy: I try to…
Do you still have pictures of you & your ex: No
Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you: Yes
If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to: bed
Are you loud or quiet most of the time: quiet
Are you confident: yes

5 things I was doing 10 years ago
1. wondering why I’'ve got to mop and sweep the floor everyday
2. confusing my dad with friends calling me yeam (his friend calls him yeam too)
3. wondering why my parents didn’t let me go for my class trips
4. charing ppl 5 cents for swearing….my prefect duty
5. figuring out whether jumping does make me taller

5 things on my to-do list today
1. Tutorials
2. Pass Years
3. Send MSO Emails
4. Bathe.
5. Sleep.

5 snacks I enjoy
1. Macadamia Nuts 2. Super Ring3. Twistees4. Frech Fries5. Caramel Popcorn

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire
1. Charity
2. Bring my parents for holiday
3. Help my nieces and nephews futher their studies
4. Help my cousins back home, struggling financially
5. Buy an environmental-friendly car…come on la..I’ve gotta pamper myself also what..

5 of my bad habits
1. Emo
2. Judging people instantly
3. High expectations
4. Taking people for granted
5. Not caring enough..genuinely

5 places I have lived in
1. Taiping Garden
2. Tmn Tasik Permai
3. Shah Alam
4. Ursula Hall
5. Bruce Hall

5 jobs I've had (including part time)
1. Kitchen Hand
2. Bus Surveyor
3. Traffic Surveyor
4. Waiter
5. Office Boy

2 Comments:

Blogger Shin Sar said...

"Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: My sister’s"

HOHO.. I didn't know you love my bed so much =P


How many people can you say you've really loved:

You didn't answer that one.


So, do u know why you have to sweep the floor everyday? HAHAHA..

Tuesday, August 26, 2008 at 11:59:00 PM GMT+8  
Blogger syyeam said...

haha..when u're not in tpg..i always fall asleep on ur bed..

that's one's difficult to calculate...

cos mum's super hygienic! =p

Wednesday, August 27, 2008 at 12:03:00 AM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home