Thursday, April 03, 2008

8TV Rocks!

3rd April 2008 (Thus)

It's really obvious that 8TV's run by youngsters with creative and trendy ideas. Ahmad Izham Omar's almost in his 40s but still is a relatively young CEO and most importantly, capable.

promospots_mediaprima1.jpg


Look at how they smartly created a giant baby to be its mascot. I'm pretty sure 8tv's the only channel as far as I know, which has one. And this adorable baby seems to have a promising future ahead =) "Hey baby, where's ur electric guitar?" =p

Also, take note of the kinds of events 8tv holds, the type of show 8tv airs and sponsors, the wacky quickie hosts, and the nice advertisements with recent songs attached to them.

Thanks to 8tv, I was introduced to Chris Brown's With You and Orange's Ai Qing. Both songs of totally different tempo and genre, but good to hear.

And I was lucky enough last night to be able to finally get the full version of Ai Qing... from Chun Yuin, Sevvy, and my sis (name listed in order from the earlist to the last person to upload the song into their blog =p) Lyrics available in Sevvy's blog while 8tv's Valentine's Day Ad (which featured Ai Qing) in my sis's.

I guess if it weren't for this song, I would've lost touch with Sevvy and Chun Yuin for such a long time =) Oh let me introduce Qi Dai Ai (JJ & Jing Sha). But I'm pretty sure you all have heard of it..Sometimes, I wonder why these nice songs are so short..both Qi Dai Ai and Ai Qing don't have bridge...and their second verses are shorter than the first...

Anyway...better get back to my books..catch u guys later =)

3 Comments:

Blogger Shin Sar said...

You miss a few important points about 8tv

1) Msian Idol - Daniel Lee was born

2) My current fav - GHOST!!! (you can watch it online on 8tv.com.my)

Yea, Qi Dai Ai is nice, too.

Friday, April 4, 2008 at 11:22:00 PM GMT+8  
Blogger syyeam said...

ahhaa..i want to but it'll use up lots of my quota =p unless i've got streamyx here =D

Saturday, April 5, 2008 at 10:04:00 AM GMT+8  
Blogger Eve Lynn said...

Mau mati ah lu.. It's "Chun YIUN" not chun yuin. Don't let her see this wahahaha!

Oh, Ahmad Izham Omar is damn yeng ok!

Friday, April 18, 2008 at 1:42:00 AM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home