Friday, March 28, 2008

But it's so far away.....

28th March 2008 (Fri)

Meet Gungahlin, one of the farthest suburb from where I live.

The town centre does look good...well, it is one of the newly developed suburb in Canberra

And it has this: Hub Asian Supermarket, which offers a wide range of Asian products at cheap prices (well so I heard)

It'll be even prettier once this Linear Park is completed =) Wish I can come more often...but this suburb is super far....

Anyway...let's venture into the Asian Supermarket...

look what I found! Wei Min bought one straight away =p

This bunch of 'leng ngau' certainly isn't cheap...let alone appealing

Surprise! Surprise! (Aaron Bruhn 'Financial Math Lecturer' 2008) Didn't buy any...too much of a hassle =p

Wei Min and I spent two hours shopping in Gungahlin!

And this grumpy bus driver was definitely not in a good mood today. We were carrying our stuffs out from the trolley into the bus and understandably, took a little longer than usual cause there were so many HEAVY bags to carry. He couldn't even wait; he closed the bus door despite our attempt be as quick as possible. "Hang on! Hang on!" He reluctantly opened the door & said, "You wanna come in or not? I'm late!"

-sweat-

Not wanting to find fault with him, I apologised and made my way into the bus

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home