Friday, August 07, 2009

Stepped on sth

Stepped on a chewing gum today in sports hall. Suddenly felt that my right shoe had a better grip.

"Nah..couldn't be chewing gum..this is Australia"

After 30 minutes, I realised it actually was. Can't remember that last time this happened.

Btw, I feel pretty tired of doing ppl favours. But life would be meaningless if it only revolves around me. I foresee this dilemma of helping ppl will continue for the rest of my life. God, please be with me. I know I'm doing the right thing but it's tiring.

2 Comments:

Blogger zippy applechunks said...

Sometimes, you have to care for yourself enough to love yourself and put yourself before others.

THIS is when doing favours to others is overruled by favours to yourself.

So, it doesn't always only revolve around you, but SOMETIMES it totally does.

=)

Saturday, August 8, 2009 at 2:02:00 AM GMT+8  
Blogger syyeam said...

=)

Saturday, August 8, 2009 at 11:56:00 AM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home