Friday, September 05, 2008

Black and White Friday

I seriously woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.

Black
1. Suppose to arrive at Calvary Hospital at 8.30am but woke up at 8.45am.
2. Arrived at 9.05. Feeling guilty for arriving late, I volunteered slightly over my usual leaving time.
3. Missed the bus back to ANU at 10.55am. Since the next bus is about 17 minutes away. I thought jogging back to ANU would be a good idea.
4. Then, I realized my pants was loose - forgot to put on my belt.
5. Suck.
6. I ended up walking 80% and jogging 20% of the time.
7. Took me 40 minutes to reach back home.
8. It was already 11.35am when my tute actually starts at 11am.
9. Along the way, a couple of busses passed but they won't stop even if I flagged cause it was a highway.
10.I would've arrived much much earlier if I had waited for the next bus.
11.'Jog back home'...what was I thinking..
12.I smell...after all the jog.

A dead kangaroo I spotted..

Then things changed for the better...

White
1. Had a really good session with Hudson Recruitment Agent in CPA Building regarding Interview Skills and Resume Tips.
2. Someone (whom I don't know) actually thought I am smart and asked me if I can tutor her.
3. Flattered.
4. Passed EMET with flying colourrs.
5. Yeah!
6. I just showered...so I'm not smelly anymore.

1 Comments:

Blogger zippy applechunks said...

I don't think White no.5 = Yeah! counts as one.

Haha...but I won't burst your happy bubble. =P

Saturday, September 6, 2008 at 7:04:00 PM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home