Friday, December 26, 2008

Drama Queen in the House

On Christmas Eve, my cute little niece was busy unwrapping presents. Despite being only a year old, Xiao Xuan (as you can see, written on the present) understands joy of receiving.

She tore the wrapping paper into pieces. Not too gentle. Anyway, that's not the point.
She tried eating a tiny piece of the wrapping paper she picked up from the floor. My cousin, Joyce spotted that and scolded her.

Xiao Xuan then solemnly stared at Joyce.

...about to cry.

My other cousin trying to console her.

..didn't take.

She started crying.

She cooled down.

but continued that STARE...look at her lips =p



3 Comments:

Blogger iynas said...

soo cute..

aii yeam..da ade keinginan kpd budak2 nampak..

wahaha

Friday, December 26, 2008 at 4:42:00 PM GMT+8  
Blogger syyeam said...

Haha..Yeam kahwin pun belum. Mana boleh cakap pasal anak =p

Saturday, December 27, 2008 at 5:50:00 PM GMT+8  
Blogger Shin Sar said...

Yoh.... she's the cutest kid that I've ever seen!! Man, I miss her.. How I wish she can just let me cuddle her.. Bu hu...

Monday, December 29, 2008 at 6:54:00 PM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home