Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Twilight

Twilight is officially the first movie I watched back in Malaysia!
RM8! So worthwhile! It lived up to my expectations, though I have to agree with my cousin, Jin that they build the suspense very well but the climax was a bit too short.
Having not read the novel, I didn't really know much about the plot till I actually watched the whole movie. It was a good thing...kept the suspense going.

I appreciate the fact that only in Malaysia you get to watch movies with both Mandarin and Malay subtitles. I tend to miss some lines when the characters speak like a bullet train. Unfortunately, 20% of the film was polluted with mixed up subtitles - unforgivable error. Such a widely-anticipated film and this happened.

And when Edward was about to kiss Bella, I had the shock of my life when Edward suddenly distant himself from her.

"What the...."

Thanks a lot Malaysian Censorship Board! There's no place like home!

ps: To Bubbles who introduced this movie to me, hope you enjoy the film as much as I did =)

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wait till you read the novel la...lol...you'll be a little disappointed with the movie...but Bella is so damn hot nonetheless... :P I love Alice though....haha...

Wednesday, December 10, 2008 at 7:23:00 PM GMT+8  
Blogger syyeam said...

guess the movie must've left out lots of details.
yeah! Bella was unbelievable!

Wednesday, December 10, 2008 at 7:27:00 PM GMT+8  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So now you MUST read the books!!!! If you don't want to buy them / borrow them... I have pdf versions =P

OMG, Malaysian Censorship board?!?!?! =(

Friday, December 12, 2008 at 10:11:00 AM GMT+8  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

they were making out like crazy. it was so steamy. and bella was in her thongs. should've watched it in Oz yeh? :)

Monday, December 15, 2008 at 8:37:00 AM GMT+8  
Blogger cheesy-pops said...

My dog is named Bubbles... haha...

xx Grace F

Monday, December 15, 2008 at 11:14:00 AM GMT+8  
Blogger syyeam said...

Bubbles,
But 500 over pages!Can I actually survive that?

Yee Hong,
I know! Gosh...

Grace,
Haha..Bubbles must be one of your many dogs =p

Monday, December 15, 2008 at 11:25:00 AM GMT+8  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

gosh, now I'm a dog? =P

Tuesday, December 16, 2008 at 8:05:00 PM GMT+8  
Blogger syyeam said...

hahaha...ur response is classic!

Tuesday, December 16, 2008 at 11:38:00 PM GMT+8  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i think the archive you wirte is very good, but i think it will be better if you can say more..hehe,love your blog,,,

Sunday, January 4, 2009 at 9:15:00 PM GMT+8  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

After reading the information, I may have different views, but I do think this is good BLOG!

Wednesday, January 7, 2009 at 4:12:00 AM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home