Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Updates

Packing was such a pain! Seriously can't imagine how much stuffs I'll have by the end of next year. And Canberra weather was crazy! It rained non-stop the night before I flew off. Even a short walk to the bus station seemed so difficult.

In Darwin, it was the total opposite. Humidity & the really hot weather caught all the transit passengers by surprise.
Oh, thanks to Didier, Khim, and Jay Seng, I had fun playing cards in the plane (for the first time btw).

In Spore, food like Prata, Chicken Rice, Bachok Mee are not imaginery anymore. And since Janice, Rhian, and her hometown friend, Min Zhao were there, we watched Madagascar 2 together. Look at Tim's and Janice's new haircut. Yisi had hers too but she was too front. Didn't manage to snap a picture of her.

Doughout toys which looked so real!

I'll be flying off to Taiwan in a couple of hours. When I'm back, I promise to upload more obscene videos of charades specially dedicated to Dianne and Chia Yuen =p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home