Monday, November 03, 2008

Random Dream

Last night, my soul traveled all the way back to my secondary school days.

Instead of being late for classes due to prefectorial duties, we were actually late because we were saving the world! Khairizan and I were in the navy guarding the sea =) As we stepped into the class, Mr Chin Kong Chiao has already started teaching but didn't even nag us for being late since we were busy saving the world =p

Then our classroom has weird-looking stairs like Harry Potter like that..
- imagine an empty room
- fill it with chairs and tables
- then add some row of stairs here and there..uh so strange..After entering the classroom, i have to climb up stairs without any railings (can touch the ceiling d) then walk down another stairs to reach my seat.Oh, the person sitting next to me was Chong Jin!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home