Tuesday, October 14, 2008

10&11th Dec 2009.....one year to go

Reading Chi Yao's blog makes me wanna graduate =p

I called the ANU Graduation Office today and found out that the tentative graduation dates for Dec 2009 are 10th and 11th Dec.

So mum, dad, sis, u can start scheduling your trip! =D

ps: Graduation is a process I never pay great attention to as I stepped into ANU in 2007. But after being on the verge of failing some miserable stats courses the past two sems, I started taking graduation seriously and actually view it as a form of achievement.

While people keep stressing, "Degree is not everything in Uni", no one can deny the fact that it is one of the most important thing we get out of uni. Afterall, academic achievement is (no matter what) the first thing employers scrutinize before looking at your other qualities/comparing you with other hopeful applicants.

3 Comments:

Blogger LiNg WeNg said...

11th dec is my little sis's bday... hehe...

Wednesday, October 15, 2008 at 9:52:00 AM GMT+8  
Blogger wnechua said...

Owh! Awesomee!! =)
I can't wait to see ALL of us graduate next year Yeam! Omg!!!
Haha but first cannot dream about it, I must work hard!!!!

Wednesday, October 15, 2008 at 2:49:00 PM GMT+8  
Blogger syyeam said...

lingweng,
nice!we'll hav double celebration then =p

winnie,
Yeah! another year of hard work before uni's over...ha...

Thursday, October 16, 2008 at 9:28:00 PM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home