Friday, October 10, 2008

Trip to Monash

Nooi Hoay experimented with my camera =)

So did Ryan =p

Then he syok sendiri and took this. Haha..

Deakin Hall also has a shower timer!

Chau Wang, Justina, Shea Chuen, Nooi Hoay in front of the Monash Library

Met up with Chean Ying

Yeu Sheng and her partner, Daniel

Had a great time playing badminton that night.

Pity it was only for an hour. Thanks Cheng Khoon for hurrying back from the city to play =)

Special thanks to:
Nooi Hoay - for showing me around, taking the initiative to book the badminton court and spread the news that I'm coming =p
Chau Wang - for letting me spend a night in his room although he wasn't feeling well, showing me the anatomy lab and other parts of Monash.
Justina and Shea Chuen - for spending some time to tour the campus and play badminton with me
Ryan - for cooking the kou lou yiok =p
Chean Ying - for peeling the pear

Thanks a lot for allocating some time for my trip in the midst of completing your countless assignments.
Hope you guys had fun karaoke-ing with the songs from my laptop =)
All the best with the assignments!

4 Comments:

Blogger *jeSSicA* said...

we forgot to take the photos from u!!

Friday, October 10, 2008 at 3:11:00 PM GMT+8  
Blogger nh said...

Oh NO!! I'm sure there are better pictures of me that Ryan has taken. Hah.

And how come the pictures taken of Chean Ying, Yeu Sheng and Daniel are of them squatting? So funny. I should be there to give them a push. :P

Anyway, we really enjoyed your visit here. Do come again next year yea..although more of us will be moving out from halls already. :(

Friday, October 10, 2008 at 7:21:00 PM GMT+8  
Blogger syyeam said...

Jessica,
Haha..I can send them to you if you want =p pass me ur email.

Nooi Hoay,
Haha..nope,those were the only two pictures of you taken by him =p
Haha..three of them are victims of random photo taking by me..
Yeah..perhaps we can invite the off-campus once over for dinner..or invite them for badminton again like this year..so fun!

Friday, October 10, 2008 at 10:03:00 PM GMT+8  
Blogger *jeSSicA* said...

haha okay thanks =) my email is jessicatansk@gmail.com

Saturday, October 11, 2008 at 9:53:00 AM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home