Thursday, October 11, 2007

Just like when I was in February but not exactly

11th Oct 2007 (Thus)

I got my haircut 2 days ago. Not sure whether it's worse then my February haircut... but this should spare me all the long hair complaints for a few months!


Ursies had a semi-formal event tonight to give out awards especially sports-related awards. We took heaps of pictures after the dinner...like this =p The person carrying me, Ariston was carried by Bryn at the same time...haha..

They're funny people =p and fun too of course

Another group photo

Thanks for reading!

3 Comments:

Blogger nh said...

It's always good to see recent pictures posted here. :) You seem to blend in pretty well with those funny people. Can I assume that you are as funny?

Friday, October 12, 2007 at 3:11:00 PM GMT+8  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice haircut.

Friday, October 12, 2007 at 11:17:00 PM GMT+8  
Blogger Jared Wong said...

haha in this case they were not trying to be funny, just drunk =)

Wednesday, October 17, 2007 at 7:05:00 AM GMT+8  

Post a Comment

<< Home